I wrote out a list of things to do this year, for my 29th birthday, and I want to share it here. 29 projects that are all over the place but relate to all sorts of things in my life right now. Fun things, blog things, crafty things, new apartment things, celebrate and enjoy things.
I was inspired by Elise, as usual, with her big birthday goal setting lists.
I’m not sure how (if) I will document or check off or record them. Ideally I want them somewhere so I remember them and (dare I say it) actively pursue them. Here they are, in no particular order.
- Unpack and start decorating as quickly as possible.
- Spend time on the balcony.
- Get back to my really happy weight.
- Followed by: a shopping spree.
- Get a christmas tree.
- Wine cork collection.
- Document the 29.
- Make pizza from scratch.
- Throw a wine and cheese night.
- Create a few fun ice cream flavors to share at a party.
- Bake bread.
- Host a dinner party.
- Set a blogging commitment (currently 5x a week, but I doubt this is sustainable).
Move to self-hosted! (And other big changes.)
- Connect with more bloggers.
- Grow the new blog. Metric still TBD, but something I am proud of and pleased with.
- Print blog business cards.
- Sponsor 12 blogs. (This is another one I’m not sure I will truly see to the end, but right now, I’m planning on one per month.)
- Document through 2014 with Project Life. (This is already a running project, but the goal is to keep it up, at least through this year.)
- Rubber stamp.
- Knit blanket.
- Greeting card.
- Tile coasters.
- Type poster.
- Script art.
- Abstract painting.
- Mod podge photo mosaic.
- Clay basket.
Here we go!