For this month’s round-up of cool stuff, I’m sharing things I want, instead of what I already have. And these are all ideas for the new apartment! (In less than four weeks!!!)
1. Anthropologie Latte Bowls // Truth: I already bought these (and the mini size) for the apartment. And they are adorable.
2. Adirondack Chairs // Have I mentioned that the balcony is one of the things I’m most excited for? These inexpensive non-real adirondack chairs have really positive reviews about comfort and durability.
3. “Get In Here.” Welcome Mat // I probably will not get this exact one, but how great is that?
4. “Know Your Coffees” Print // I’ve been eyeing this for a while, and it seems like it is currently unavailable (originally from Blimpcat on Etsy)
5. Tiny Succulents // I do not do plants. But these sound pretty resilient, and I adore their mini size. These and some 3″ terra cotta pots, and I think I’ll be set.
6. Slat Bench // I don’t know the specifics, but we’ll definitely need some entryway organization. And also a TV stand, still TBD. I think simple wood benches like this would work as both those things.
That’s it for now. I don’t want to get too overwhelmed with my grocery list of new things for a new apartment. Though there are definitely enough links saved on my computer to fill 3 more of these round-ups.
And to those of you that have mentioned that you’re doing the same… happy moving! I’m sure I’m missing great non-essentials (the essentials, I already have from my current apartment). Let me know if you come up with anything.