1. thankful for family living close together, and the holidays giving us the chance to get together as much as we did in the summer.
2. thankful for the ability to work and provide for myself. even though it isn’t perfect, and i desperately want to know where i’m going, it is great and lucky for now that i can pay my rent and have a new (slightly smushed) car and not be suffering.
3. thankful for technology, as much as i always thought i wanted to live in the 50s. my gadgets are just so dang fun.
4. thankful for the chance to work on myself. to understand the things about me i don’t like so much, and the reasons they’re there, and that i will get past them. and thankful that i’m on my way to a more balanced and happy present.
5. thankful for fun, beautiful, delicious dinner parties with friends. it’s nice to remember i’m not always a hermit sitting in front of my computer. ;)
6. i am thankful for e.p. and that even when things aren’t perfect, i know most of the time, they come pretty darn close.
and one million other things. but these were the first that came to mind.