january was pretty vicious to me. the flu, food poisoning, a stressful work meeting one weekend.
february is only 28 days. and not that i can control it all, but i have good hopes that it will treat me a little better.
i have to travel down south for a week of training. i’m dreading the small talk and the fake bonding and the potential to have to talk to everyone at the end of the week (fingers crossed for me that it isn’t a real presentation, ok?).
i’m also missing valentine’s day, because that is travel week. not that i’ve ever gone (or wanted to go) anywhere, but i do like to cozy up and feel the love. sure, it’s all economy-driven, blah blah blah. if someone gives me conversation hearts, i am theirs.
hopefully EP doesn’t try to be off the hook the following weekend. :p
february is already off to start one thousand times better. i’ve been using the my fitness pal app to see what i’m eating. i haven’t been sick yet in this 1.5 days. and i kicked off saturday with two of my favorite ladies at dunkin’ donuts.
– – – – – – –
in february, i’d like to:
* enjoy every cup of coffee.
* eat things that make me feel good. i’ve got 2 good days under my belt, and i want to start having weeks [months…] that i feel good about.
* do yoga. classes at the studio, and maybe try 5 minutes of simple yoga at home every day.
* keep taking photos of all the miscellaneous day-to-day things. i am really enjoying documenting all of my weeks.
* eat out a little less. and, try to get right back to feeling great after my week of travel.