i don’t know if it’s appropriate to even group this with the goal setting category. my list for october is almost entirely things i want to do, outings i want to go on, and things to make me happy.
but that’s probably the best kind of list. and maybe i’ll actually get some boxes checked this time.
- make fun plans for when EP comes back [ :-( ]
- pumpkin picking
- day trip to princeton
- cherry hill; california pizza kitchen
- reinvent the blog [this is how i wrote it in my journal. it’s going to be a lot less impressive than it sounds. and probably all in my head.]
- work on caring about eating healthy and getting back to a happy weight
- clean the apartment > this would mean going through all my paper piles. and dusting all over. organizing. and tossing.
- cook a few good meals
- drink tea [I will not sulk because summer is gone. I will not sulk because summer is gone.]
- and pumpkin-themed drinks… desserts… breakfasts…
- wake up early to have a morning. this would mean going to bed earlier. but I think both of these things would make me happier.
- take out my camera. use it. I miss it.
- eat more real food [so simple, right? and haven’t i been reading kath for a long time? but it’s slipped. all the way down.]
bazinga. let’s start checking boxes. those pages i wrote in my journal for the month and mini-goals… those went about 5% completed and then abandoned. i like this list much better. and EP leaves next tuesday for a week. i could have gone with him, and we decided that instead i’d save the money for our next great trip together. [but i’m getting sad about it.]
and this hilarious quote from then heather said
- what your blog says
- who reads your blog
- if you eat oatmeal
- the number of giveaways you host
- rude anonymous commenters
- how often you post
- the amount of personal information you share
- your blog identity
- what you think your blog purpose is
- the page view
no matter what…
i think it is awesome that you blog.